The Pharmacy Museum & Cane and Table could not have been more perfect venues for this New Orleans destination wedding.
When two pharmacists fall in love and head to New Orleans to get married where do you think they tie the knot?
The Pharmacy Museum of course!
These two thought the idea was a little cheesy until they saw how incredible this place really is. It was so beautiful and fit their style so well.
After the ceremony, we second lined over to Cane and Table for the dinner. It was seriously so special. We sat at a table with her parents and their two best friends and laughed SO freaking hard. Devin looked over at me at dinner and saw the tears in my eyes. All I could get out is, “I am so happy.” And I was. It was a beautiful day.
Take a look!
- Dj/Band: Tangiers Combo for the ceremony, Smoking Time Jazz Band at the reception
- Second line band: Kinfolk
- Reception, Caterer, and Bartender: Cane & Table
- Decor rental: Chairs, rug, and tent for ceremony at Event Rentals. Tent for reception through Fleur de Lis
- Dress designer: Va et Vien
Catherine and Devin